- Measurement of relative spectral distribution of radiant power (PSD) in the range 380-780 nm.
- Calculations from spectra measured: Tc and Ra according to CIE 1995, Ac, FSI, GAI, P/S.
- Measurement of illumination and the intensity of UV radiation.
- Measurement of flicker in relation to the wavelength.
- Analysis of construction and performance of the light sources.
Other related services on request.
Equipment in our laboratory
Scanning monochromator HORIBA Jobin Yvon
Measurement of the relative spectral distribution of radiant power (PSD) in the optical and UV band. The additional CIE application enables us to calculate Tcp, Ra, R1 - R14 and the chromatic co-ordinates x, y.
Precise measurement of illumination. Data can be transferred to a computer, enabling automated applications.
Measurement of the ultraviolet radiation intensity of UV-A, UV-B and UV-C. Together, with a lightmeter, it can be used to measure the UV ration in μW/lm.
Measurement of the variations of voltage-convertible quantities in time, calculation of RMS values and power. Essential for development and component selection.
Spectrum analyzer Advantest
Measurement of spectra in the range of 9 kHz to 3 GHz for EMI requirements and noise limitation according to our own standard HLS®.